ERA RF Technologies is a leader in UAV-to-Ground communications with more than a decade of field experience. We provide secure and reliable data links for the most demanding mission-critical applications. Our products have been used in some of world's leading UAV platforms and have unparalleled hours of flight experience.
We keep reliability at the heart of our products. Our deep RF experience enables us to deliver hardware designs with maximal dynamic performance to provide connectivity under extremely hostile scenarios. From narrowband PtP, PtMP telemetry links to high data-rate SATCOM. ERA offers reliable and dependable communication solutions.
We are looking for Senior/Junior Embedded Software Developers who will take responsibility in line of sight (LOS) and beyond line of sight (BLOS) RF communication, SATCOM and data link military projects, to be used in Turkey's and the World's leading UAVs;
- Bringing up hw components, working closely with hw/fw engineers: initialization, validation, board bring up
- Write and maintain driver codes for HW Interfaces and Kernel drivers
- Write feature description documents, basic flow of code and design blocks
- Give active feedback in development, test and debugging phase of the products
- Work closely with hw and sw engineers and leaders
- Perform validation tests in lab, on desk and field
- Graduated from Electronics, Electrical-Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Mechatronics Engineering
- C Programming knowledge
- Familarity with compilers, microcontrollers, microprocessors and computer architecture.
- Familarity with lab. equipments like oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers etc.
- Eager to learn, quick learner, work overtime under delivery pressure
- Love to go to customer premises demonstrations, protoype trails to test newly designed products on UAVs and military flight vehicles
- Love to contribute development and creation of next generation UAV platforms
- 3+ years of Embedded SW development experience
- Xilinx ARM and STM platforms development experience(fsbl, u-boot, bootloader, petalinux, emulators, debuggers)
- Git, SVN expertise
- Multithread / multiprocess code development experience
- Linux system programming experience
- Linux kernel programming experience
- SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, TCP/UDP communication protocols
- HW integration and bring up experience
- Testing equipments expertise (osciolloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, etc)
- Defence Industry, UAV, SATCOM, RF, Networking, 4G, 5G, LTE and Aerospace applications experience is a big plus
Location: Pendik (On-site)