We are looking for a DevOps Engineer .
What You’ll Be Doing :
- Write update improve IaaC code base.
- Develop monitoring, observability and alerting of our systems and infrastructure.
- Increase the usability and performance of devops tools and systems.
- Bring an automation in a daily-basis product team tasks
What We Look For In You :
- Deep understanding of Linux systems and networking
- Very good knowledge in building IaaC with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience in developing CI CD pipelines, understanding DevOps principles and implementing them in production environments
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in providing scalability, stability and availability production highload systems.
- Production experience in a huge projects based in public clouds, understanding cloud-native architecture
- Understanding SRE practicies
- Experience in self-healing and zero-downtime projects.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Great challenges with fast feedback loops
- A welcoming group of highly qualified international professionals
- Cutting-edge hardware and technology
- Remote from anywhere in the world
- Flexible schedule
- 40 paid days off
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses