We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Business Analyst to join our team.
- Use Business Analysis techniques to capture business and end-user requirements
- Create the business requirements document BRD
- Coordinate requirements walk-throughs and signoffs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Acts as project manager
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by the software
- Ensures that programs meet business/user requirements by inspecting and monitoring software development progress
- Mentor and assist other team members
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Prior experience working in a software solutions company
- Previous experience working in a client-facing role
- Must possess strong communication skills
- PMP certification are a bonus