Egabyte Technology Solutions, which began operations in 2015, is continuing its information services with the enthusiasm of "Creating the Future" as a solution partner for goods that will result in a high degree of pleasure for its clients.
We are hiring a Java Software Engineer to be employed in the IT departments of corporate companies, especially in the telecom, finance, insurance, and production sectors.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in computer sciences or related fields,
- Minimum 4+ years of development experience with Java,
- A strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns,
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies (Scrum),
- Knowledge of REST architectural style,
- Experience with Spring Framework (Core, Security, Boot, MVC, etc.),
- Knowledgeable in Concurrency, JDBC, transactions,
- Experience with relational databases; Oracle, MS SQL, and NoSQL stores,
- Experience using unit testing frameworks,
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and technologies, UML,
- Solid understanding of secure software engineering concerns,
- Experience with Git flow, Maven,
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools Suite (Jira, Confluence),
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of at least one Angular/React
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture, MVC, MVVM architectures,
- Knowledge of microservice technologies (OpenID Connect, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cryptography, OpenAPI, OpenTracing),
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm),
- Experience with Kafka, Redis, and NoSql databases.
If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!