Senior UI/UX Designer
Looking for a new challenge? Join our team at edu3labs.com as a Senior UI/UX Designer and help revolutionize the way people learn online! We're a fast-growing ed-tech company that's changing the game in the C-learning space. Our website www.edu3labs.com offer cutting-edge technology and innovative teaching methods to give students the best possible learning experience. If you're passionate about education, technology, and making a real impact, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to work with us to build our projects. Collaborative energy and willingness to learn, the right candidate will readily communicate with and assist other team members on the project. Our designer will work mostly with developer team.
- Create UI designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity with end users.
- Transform low-fidelity wireframes into high-fidelity user experiences across digital platforms by designing screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, motion graphics, animation effects and icons.
- Able to create expressive, highly optimized graphics for mobile, the web or virtually any device from smartphones to large size screens.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and sketches, and communicate with users and client team.
- Gather user feedbacks and reflect feedbacks into design output.
- Clarify functional requirements, interaction behavior and other design considerations iteratively throughout new product and feature design phases resulting in complete and comprehensive designs.
- Effectively work with and participate as a contributor to a multi-disciplinary team that includes business analysts, product owners, software engineers, project managers and QA engineers.
- Follow up the latest design trends, techniques and technologies.
Skill & Experience / Qualifications
- An online portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital product development, and experience in diverse content and subject matter.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Design / A related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products.
- Figma, Miro, Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)(Sketch).
- Have past experience or ready to use in Figma extensions like Locofy, AutoFlow etc.,
- Creating advanced demo prototypes with Figma.
- If you have the ability to create web and mobile animations, it would provide you with an extra advantage.
- A love of collaboration, self-growth and learning with team.
- Proficiency in design tools and software.
- A passion to learn and keep up with design and technology trends.
- Design experience in cross mobile platforms, web applications.
- Proficiency in design tools (wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps).
- Experience Teams, Jira, Agile methodologies.