- Designing, building or maintaining websites and software applications.
- Use of scripting or authoring languages, administration tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Consult with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content standards, or select solutions.
- Direct or implement site updates.
- Develop or validate test procedures and schedules to ensure that test to simulate external interfaces and address all types of browsers and devices.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from the website to local directories for recovery.
- Identifies problems detected through customer feedback and testing and corrects problems or refers them to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards and is valid and compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Bachelor degree Information technology