The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include analyzing customer requirements, mapping the requirements with AML, Fraud applications, supporting customer and giving consultancy in a cross-functional environment.
- Track and report data gaps
- Build cross-functional partnerships with the banks and the vendors abroad
- Manage customer relations
- Maintain a business plan in parallel to project plan
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in science, mathematics, statistics
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Windows Server and SQL
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills in English
- Residence in Istanbul Anatolian side is preferred
With around 20 professionals, DVA Bilisim A.S. is giving consultancy, making project management and doing implementation of analytics solutions to fight against fraud and financial crime.
DVA Bilisim is the local partner of world- class analytic tools in Turkey.
Recently, DVA has been awarded to implement ARIC™ Risk Hub to the largest bank of Turkey. With this implementation, the bank will be benefiting from world-class machine learning models to fight against financial crime.