Backend Developer(Shareholder) (Co-Founder)
Duogether is an app where users can match and meet with people who play the same game.
We want you to be yourself, work on your passion, do what you do best and enjoy while doing it. We work with people who are willing to continuously develop their skills, organize their work and shape the next best product on a multitude of categories.
- You will be the leader of our backend development team.
- You will develop and manage the technological infrastructure behind our platform.
- You will be involved in all stages of the development process and provide technical support to your team members.
- You will be responsible for database management and maintenance, API development and integration, security and performance optimization, and more.
- You will generate new ideas for our company and provide technologically innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in backend development.
- Good experience in developing web applications.
- Experienced in database management and maintenance.
- Ability to design secure, scalable, and performant systems.
- Preferably familiar with AWS or similar cloud platforms.
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented, and responsible.
- Open to development, curious about technological innovations.