We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Dumyah, you will grow into the high-impact, a visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary colleagues to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative products and services.
- Design and build innovative technologies and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
About The Team
You've come to the right place if you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more. Some of the benefits available to you as an intern.
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
- Hybrid working
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns
- Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies.
Internship start dates vary throughout the year.
Internship length can vary between 3 to 6 months.
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment. If successful, you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies.
- Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date between June 2023 and December 2024.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, and Databases.
- Be able to write Hight quality code in an object-oriented language - preferably in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (PHP and/or C/C++ and/or Java, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred