The Job Responsibilities
- Develop and transfer IT knowledge to the subsidiaries and business partners (distributor organisation) in the region based on individual requirements
- Conduct internal and external technical trainings
- First point of contact for pre-sales and after sales support
- Server and advanced network installation in hospitals
- Perform sophisticated support in the field, preferably whilst coaching, e.g. telephone or field support to internal and external customers
- Build and maintain the appropriate new proof of concept infrastructures in the Solution Centers in Dubai, Morocco and Saudi Arabia.
Bachelor of Science, Technology or IT with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience with one or more of these applications is a plus:
- Hospital (HIS) infrastructures integration
- Cisco / Microsoft Servers
- Cloud Systems
- Wireless Infrastructures
Skills, Special Competencies, Certifications
- Experience with Medical products, patient monitoring and Hospital Infrastructure Projects
- Hospital Device Integration and/or Patient Data Management System
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- High level of customer orientation and proven ability to develop long standing relationships
- Ability to organise, prioritise and solve complex issues
- Intercultural communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, Arabic is a plus
The Dräger Workplace
Your place of work will be Dubai, United Arab Emirates, supporting the region Middle East and North Africa (MENA). As part of our planned business growth, we have an opportunity for a Medical IT Architect to join our dynamic team in Dubai.
Who we are
From hospitals to fire departments to industrial customers, people around the world rely on our products: cutting-edge technology that combines real engineering with the digital future. With over 130 years of experience, passion and the bold ideas of more than 16,000 employees, we are committed to turning technology into ›technology for life‹.
What we offer
If you have any questions, please contact