Doktar is an Agritech company with a purpose of improving food systems through intensive use of data and data driven decisions. To fulfill its purpose, Doktar delivers a palette of digital services to the entire agricultural value chain. Doktar is positioned as a one-stop shop for digital agriculture solutions, which requires us to develop and deliver a set of services based on emerging technologies, such as remote sensing, internet of things, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are looking to hire software developers (1 frontend & 1 backend), based in Izmir, Bornova.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products, working with large-scale applications and frameworks.
As a member of the development team, you will contribute to enabling digital agriculture technologies to reach new markets, geographies and segments.
Qualifications & Skills
- Interested in food, agriculture and technological applications.
- Knowledge about software development methodologies and processes.
- Familiar with Git version control and other communication tools such as MS Teams, Slack.
- Knowledge of Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) and Solid Principal.
- Familiar with Managed Memory Architecture / Garbage Collector / Cache Management
- Experience in API services such as REST API.
- Experience in SPA application is a plus.
- Experience in mobile application development and Ionic Framework is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework and C# programming language is a plus.
- Experience in developing REST Service with .NET WebApi is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits strong motivation to develop new products.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, initiative taker, and demonstrated team-player.
What we offer
- An interesting and highly responsible job in a young and interdisciplinary team;
- Participation in national & global-scale projects;
- State-of-the-art technical facilities (software and communication tools);
- Professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company shares options;
- Private health insurance covering family members under 21 years;
- Monthly lunch fee;
- Performance-based yearly bonuses.