This is a remote position
Digitanity (part of Athletic Commerce) is the new generation dedicated IT company, that partners with clients from all over the world on some of the most thrilling and contemporary technology long-term products.
Digitanity dedicated teams are an authentic augmentation to our customers’ team in Head Quarter. You can meet us in Scottsdale, Amsterdam, Padua, Sofia, and Belgrade.
Our client Is Ferris Labs
Ferris Labs has great momentum and over the past months and years, they have managed to build a solid product.
They enjoy a fantastic base of global corporate customers, exciting projects, and world-class partners. Extending their product development, they are looking also to extend their team with experienced senior engineers.
Ferris Labs started its life in 2021 as a spin-off from Integration Alpha, a boutique digital consultancy to the Financial Services industry.
Supporting clients on their journey to the cloud and through their legacy environment, refactoring asked for a balanced mix of flexibility and operational robustness that no single vendor could offer.
That’s why Ferris Labs created ferrisDX a real-time and event-driven integration platform for enterprise-scale transformations.
Ferris Labs take care of their people
As much as they look for skills and qualifications, they appreciate human values just as much! They want you for who you are and what you have to offer! They also love tackling challenges as a team, they value working with intelligent people, and they thrive on a flexible and diverse structure.
Oh yes, and age is only a number.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will use your experience and talent to evolve and mature their core product ferrisDX across several different areas :
What you will be doing
- Learn and understand why ferrisDX has started a new category
- Engage with their existing development and implementation partners
- Take responsibility for ferris core product components
- Develop new components along the ferrisDX Product Roadmap
- Participate in client implementation projects
- Lead and actively participate in the product quality assurance process
- Lead and actively participate in the deployment and release process
What you will bring along
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering (back end / services and interfaces)
- 5+ years’ experience in real-time systems, messaging, and event-based design
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud and software virtualization
- Innovation and technology leadership thinking
- You always stay curious and are willing to learn and experiment
- Strong multi-component, multi-client, agile coding experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Hands-on working attitude / leading by example
- Prioritizing your energy in a multi-threaded creative chaos of a scale-up
Qualifications / Skills :
- Senior experience with Python (and optionally Go)
- Senior experience with event-based and API-first solutions
- Senior experience with Kafka and Kafka-based solutions
- Strong expertise in Kubernetes and Docker
- Senior expertise in either Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure (and AWS optionally)
- Experienced in the hybrid cloud concept
- Experienced in storage abstraction & event / message abstraction concepts
- Experienced in Flask-based SOA applications
- Experienced in component based front end integrations
- Experienced in ReactJS-based Front-Ends
- Strong data and analytics skills
- Home office and Hybrid option
- Well above-average salary
- A team of enthusiastic and skilled developers
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid annual holiday
- Additional private healthcare package
- Multisport card
- New machines equipped with the best tools
- On-boarding program
- High-paying refer-a-friend program
- Supportive colleagues
- Access to e-learning platforms
- An open, casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility
- А variety of projects and unlimited space for technical development