About the Role :
- Implement rapid prototypes; solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve the products and platform
- Engage as an effective team player by partnering with other team members on development methods and identifying solutions to roadblocks
- Optimize applications for maximum performance, speed and scalability
- Maintain awareness of how your role affects the ongoing operations of an always-on, global service
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Leverage strong critical thinking, problem-solving, design and coding skills to make intelligent engineering decisions
About You :
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications and web services as a Software Engineer.
- Solid understanding of modular CSS, browser differences, and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with Task Runners such as NPM, Yarn, WebPack, grunt, or gulp and package managers.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with modern browser technologies and web performance optimization.
- Enjoy working in a team setting with engineers of varying degrees of experience.
- A track record of writing clean and scalable code.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills.
- Good UX and design sensibilities, team player, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated.
While not required, we would love to know if you have any of the following as well :
- Experience with React or similar JS framework
- Experience in deploying and running applications in cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Experiene with , ,
- Experience with MongoDB, GCP