What about you
- Experience with cloud platform Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems, web and application servers like Apache Tomcat or Nginx.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
What we need from you
- Designing and implementing secure network solutions that meet business requirements.
- Creating and configuring virtualized systems in the AWS environment.
- Performing infrastructure upgrades and updates to maximize system efficiency while minimizing downtime.
- Deploying applications in AWS using EC2 instances and ECS, Fargate.
- Deploying applications in AWS using ECS, Fargate with Docker images.
- Deploying applications in AWS using S3 and CloudFront.
- Creating blueprints using CloudFormation templates for common workloads.
- Maintaining, testing and implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Implementing automation using scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl) to manage AWS services.
- Building tools for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of system resources in an AWS environment.
- Developing software components in Java/React/NextJs/NodeJs that interact with AWS cloud services by leveraging the AWS APIs.
- Good English skills
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- “Can-do” attitude
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Having knowledge of AWS lambda is a plus.
- Website: http://www.digicommercegroup.com/