Risk Advisory - Risk Analytics - Business Analyst
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Business Analyst , you will support the Middle East Risk Accounting & Internal Controls team in working on practice initiatives, and collaborating with teams to develop technical proposals including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Building
- Proactively seek opportunities and identify initiatives around brand building
- Business Development
- Working on practice initiatives, and collaborating with teams to develop technical proposals
- Perform business process understanding and process documentation capturing internal controls
- Assist in identifying major risks and key controls in auditable areas
- Support in conducting meetings with auditees/process owners (kick-off and closing meetings)
- Assist in planning meetings and liaising with IA team prior to and during internal audit review .
- Support in developing and updating Audit Programs, in line with the agreed upon scope
- Participate in different types of internal audit reviews (financial, operational, compliance) to appraise financials controls, reporting systems, and compliance processes, etc.
- Performs audit tasks, including collecting and analyzing relevant audit documents or data, to identify potential audit issues, root causes, and potential solutions
- Support in developing Internal Audit reports
- Ensure adequate documentation of the internal audit assignments executed in the relevant audit programs and working papers
- Follow-up on the status of previously raised Internal Audit Findings
- Participates in audit meetings and prepares meeting minutes for distribution to appropriate stakeholders
- Apply Deloitte tools and methodologies to identify , assess, and prioritize client's requirements
- Ability to navigate multiple commitments on a regular basis to balance tasks across various client commitments
- Daily communication with senior team members and peers
- Addressing requirements and tasks raised by senior team members
- Understanding and Adherence to Quality and Risk Management requirements