We are looking for a Senior/Staff Software Engineer (Python) to join our AdTech tribe. Contribute to the creation of our next-generation platform, that helps our partners - such as restaurants but also local shops - to scale their business. Work on our internal AdTech platform that helps our partners to promote their best dishes and attract new clients. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Istanbul!
About AdTech Tribe
AdTech tribe is a fast-growing geographically distributed tribe of 10+ squads. We are here to build high-available advertisement solutions for the local delivery market. Our solutions are helping our vendors to attract and retain clients as well as helping users of our platforms to open new tastes and find new favorite dishes. Our solutions are running globally from LATAM to APAC.
We are deploying often and moving very fast with self-sufficient cross-functional squads that work collaboratively according to the “we build it, we run it” principle. We are optimizing our solutions for high load, high availability, low latency and reliability. We are leveraging micro Services architecture principles and patterns.
- You will work in a global cross-functional team to design and implement various customer-facing responsive web applications.
- You are keen on building reliable, performant web applications operating in multiple countries and are always eager to learn and apply new languages and technologies.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done collaboratively.
- You know that quality is not assured solely by the QA engineer but by the team.
- You will participate in code reviews, and unit/automation testing is a part of your development cycle.
Your heroic skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in the Software development.
- 3 years of experience in Python.
- Knowledge of Python and SQL is required.
- Expert knowledge of architectural design pattern is required.
- Experience building, testing, and troubleshooting RESTful APIs (flask).
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Experience creating, managing and maintaining Micro Services.
- Knowledge of Source control and good code versioning and management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of one of the relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MYSQL, etc).
- Great team player.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with GCP as well as with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Knowledge of the build, deploy pipelines using CI/CD tools for application deployment.
- Familiar with common logging, monitoring, alerting tools such as Datadog, Grafana,NewRelic, Prometheus, Icinga, Kibana, etc.
- Familiar with Flask, Alembic, Poetry.
- Familiar with Airflow.
- Familiar with Typescript, React, or other Frontend technologies.