If you’re looking for a best-in-class company where you’ll be encouraged to learn every day, advance your career, and be challenged in new ways—you’ve come to the right job post.
We are Decktopus AI,
the world's #1 AI-Powered Presentation Generator, voted as the product of the day in Product Hunt and selected for Software Advice's front runners list as well as Capterra's Shortlist and appeared in many more selections.
Our innovative online presentation tool is transforming the way people create and deliver engaging presentations. Our AI-powered platform helps users design stunning slides in minutes, and we're looking for an exceptional full-stack developer to join our growing team and take our rapidly growing product to the next level!
As a full-stack developer at Decktopus AI, you’ll be working with our talented team of engineers and designers to create seamless, user-friendly experiences on our platform. Your expertise in Vue.js will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our product and ensuring our users have the best experience possible.
This role offers a flexible hybrid work environment. At Decktopus, we believe in the power of flexibility and work-life balance. That’s why we’ve adopted a hybrid working model that allows you to work remotely on Tuesdays and Fridays, giving you the freedom to design your ideal work environment while staying connected to our incredible team.
What You’ll Bring:
- The job position is for a Full Stack Developer.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Expertise in Vue.js and Node.js is a crucial requirement for this role.
- Bonus skills such as OpenFaaS, GraphQL, Hasura, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS are a huge plus.
- The main responsibilities include developing and maintaining web application using frontend technologies like Vue.js, Node.js, Typescript, and relational databases.
- The candidate will also work on integrating AI technology with the platform.
- Collaboration with the product owner, designers, team members and other stakeholders is expected.
- The desired qualities in the ideal candidate include the ability to work well in a team, solve problems quickly and efficiently, and have excellent communication skills in English.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of a rapidly growing startup where your skills and contributions will make a direct impact.
- Collaborate with a talented and supportive team who share your passion for innovation.
- Enjoy a flexible and balanced work environment, with a hybrid work option.
- Work on a cutting-edge project that will challenge and inspire you.
- Experience the thrill of shaping the future of online presentations.
If you’re ready to join the Decktopus revolution and become an integral part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply!
Decktopus is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.