Cypher Games is a mobile gaming company founded by passionate gamers with a dream of building a global success story. We aim to shape the future of mobile gaming together with our colleagues and investors.
We are looking for experienced game developers/engineers to join our dynamic team. At Cypher, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact in our very first casual puzzle game while enjoying high-level ownership in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute new ideas to game features and help bring them to life.
- Develop robust and scalable architectures for a worldwide player base.
- Analyze game mechanics to enhance player engagement.
- Brainstorm and iterate on ideas to improve user experience.
- Conduct code and architecture reviews to optimize game efficiency.
- College degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Unity & C#.
- Creative mindset with a strong sense of ownership.
- Sharp understanding of user experience.
- Strong team player and attentive listener.
- Knowledge of software architecture design, OOP, and design patterns.
- Bonus: Experience in casual/mid-core game development and native Android/iOS development.