CyanGate is a technology company providing services and products to the United States market with a focus on content-centric workflows. CyanGate has offices in US and Ankara, Turkiye. CyanGate has been in business since 2007 and has a rewarding work environment to fulfill career ambitions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as a full-time Software Business Analyst with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Math, or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements.
• Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
• Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations.
• Identifying issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
• Creating functional specifications for solutions.
• Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
• Implementing and testing solutions.
• Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
• Setting up demo workflows and scenarios for customer use cases.
Preferred Competencies & Experience
• Domain knowledge in DAM, PIM, and CRM areas (Plus).
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Documentation and writing skills
• The ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and to manage stakeholder meetings
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
CyanGate is looking for a Software Business Analyst for our office in Ankara, Turkiye that can build innovative solutions for our customers that are based in the United States. The work will be done at our office in Hacettepe Teknokent but after the adjustment period, it will be hybrid most of the time.
If you need more information you can search our web site.
What We Offer
· Great teammates, cutting-edge technology
· Competitive salary + Lunch Ticket + Transportation Benefit
· Flexible working conditions
· Paid holidays starting on day 1
· Life insurance
· Health insurance covers spouses and children
· Professional training
· An opportunity to work with Salesforce Partners.
· Fun work environment. Fridays are Happy Days with an unlimited snack bar.
CyanGate is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workspace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or other groups protected by law.