We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products & features, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations & improving overall user experience.
Our ideal candidate should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
Duties & responsibilities :
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions.
- Conduct research to identify customer & client needs & market gaps.
- Prioritize the implementation of new features & set specific timelines.
- Liaise with the project management team to ensure proper communication & expectations of the products are communicated with the client.
- Monitor & report on client’s reactions after launching.
- Create support & training documents for internal & external users.
- Participate in system configuration.
- Experience in the field of SaaS products.
- Bachelors degree in the field of Business.
- Project Management Certification.
- AGILE certification.
Job Skills :
- 2 years of working as Product Manager.
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with web technologies.
- Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA, Monday.
- Knowledge of design tools such as FIGMA, Adobe XD.
- Attention to details.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.