Job holder is responsible for Planning and execution of strategic shift of SME business from people/paper model to digital model across different products and services through enhancement of internal capabilities or alliance through fintech partners. Plan growth through assessment of potential & risks involved in this segment for Assets. Portfolio management & portfolio actions. Maintaining Balance sheet and P&L of SME asset products and services, working to make sure that we achieve/exceed the targets. Planning, developing and implementation of policies, procedures, SOPs to ensure that the segment's objectives are achieved.
• Managing, defining and enhancing distinctive SME Banking products value proposition, business development and portfolio management with responsibility to digitize the process for customer on-boarding and related services channels.
• Proactively design innovative products, offers and promotions with features that satisfy target customers' needs and forecasted demand.
• Carry out market research to gather market intelligence to understand customer needs for further products development and enhancement on existing products.
• Ensure revenue generation via. Promoting asset products & deeper product penetration.
• Leading and supporting the development and maintenance of SME Banking business loans products credit risk strategies.
• Ensure strategies adhere to policy and risk appetite requirements in order to help business in achieving sustainable, controlled and robust growth.
• Developing and maintaining the credit risk strategy reporting in line with the oversight and quality assurance frameworks.
• Provide business insights and recommendations to increase sales productivity and efficiency levels.
• Create and manage new product development initiatives, business cases and business requirement documents for all new business development initiatives and implementation of related processes.
• Optimize portfolio performance through analytical diagnostics and deep dive activity and learn agenda
• Work closely with internal partners, to develop and recommend product enhancements including operational effectiveness and efficiencies, strategy opportunities, new sales tools, reengineering processes, etc.
• Carry out extensive pricing analysis, prepare forecasts on volumes of sales, cost and profit margins that can be obtained at different pricing levels and determine the optimum pricing.
• Lead and prepare the development of detailed product documentation and standard operating procedures manuals that can be distributed through all channels related to SME Banking.
• Design, develop and implement the promotional strategies to support sales of SME products through direct sales, relationship managers / other channels.
• Assume responsibility for total profit and loss for the product lines, market share etc. - Ensure accurate collection of revenue, conduct regular price reviews and manage costs.
• Responsible for all customer segment group research including extracting customer data and analysing profiles to determine market segment requirements, develop target products offerings and marketing campaigns based on customers profiles.
• Research market activities to ensure that the timely and comprehensive knowledge of target market segments and key customers is reflected in product plans.
• Liaise with Training team to prepare product knowledge session to train frontline employees for the sales of SME liabilities and assets products.
• Maintain comprehensive competitive information on market penetration, product digital capabilities, trends and development with appropriate recommendations and related clear roadmap strategies.
• Work with internal partners to communicate product information / enhancements through training and communications / marketing programs. i.e. training to new sales staff, new support staff, call centre staff and operations.
• Guide marketing to develop collaterals, outbound marketing efforts, customer communications, PR and website updates
• Measure internal and external client satisfaction with respect to the products of responsibility
Average monthly compensation