Technology (AI / ML / add all the buzzwords here) is changing the world precipitously and shaping our future.
Join us if you DISAGREE and want to shape the future yourself!
We need top-notch Software QA Engineers with the ambition to create the technology that changes the world. The technology that makes history, and decodes the future while transforming the present…
Already excited? Then we’d like to know you better!
Our team will be a perfect fit for you, if you’re a multi-dimensional IT expert ready to join a high performance, large scale, geographically dispersed ecosystem, as we become a global e-commerce player with the vision to be the greatest gifting company in the world.
If you’re in, you’ll have the opportunity to work within a highly skilled team to implement applications utilizing the latest .NET, Web, and Mobile technologies.
- You possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You have a passion for manual test
- You’re a humble, hardworking and self-learner profile with an insatiable curiosity
- You’re preferably familiar with e-commerce ecosystem and agile methodology
- You have a sharp eye for details
- You can easily adapt to changing priorities
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant engineering programs
- Experience in Manual Test Cases, Test Scenarios Development, Scripting
- Experience in DB testing and in writing simple to medium complexity SQL queries
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Understanding of test management tool
- Good knowledge of testing processes, documentation
- Knowledge of using team collaboration software such as Atlassian Confluence & Jira or similar
- Should have sound knowledge in testing and has worked on Web/Client Server/Mobile applications
What will you be doing?
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Creation detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Reporting of the defects and clearly communicating the issues to the developers;
- Execute Regression, Functional, Exploratory, UI and Integration testing
- From start to finish and ensuring the software products fulfil all the requirements
- Keep a critical eye on the product and come up with suggestions as a user even if it’s not mentioned in the requirements
What we offer:
- Working remotely
- Dynamic work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
- Enjoyable team/company activities
- Netflix, BluTV, YouTube Premium and portable modem
- Dress code: you can wear whatever you want
- Biweekly Learning Hours and unlimited access to training resources (Udemy, Çiçeksepeti Campus etc.)
If you’re an experienced tester and you already think all of the above sounds like you, join us now!
As a pioneering tech company in gifts, our vision is to be a leader in all markets in which we operate. We create life-long values in the lives of our employees, customers and all our business partners!
Founded in 2006 by Emre Aydın, Ciceksepeti.com offers the broadest selection of flowers & gifts delivered same day within a single experience, through 55.000+ vendors and 24x7 customer support.
Ciceksepeti.com is the most visited floral and gifting website according to SimilarWeb data, having 4 times more visitors than the second largest player in the world.
Besides covering 70+ cities in Turkey, Ciceksepeti has expanded into Mexico and Colombia with its international brand, LolaFlora.
We’re so happy and proud to be selected the Best Employer Brand at LinkedIn Turkey Talent Awards 2019 and also 2022!
Headquartered in İstanbul, we’re a young, nimble, dedicated team of professionals, who are not only hard workers but also smart workers; who know how to get things done in the right way, as well as getting the right things done for our customers. Moreover, we’re on the verge of an exciting episode in our journey as we simultaneously set foot on international markets and grow further in domestic market.