Evaluating and improving the base business activities within the company.
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Work with regional teams to fully integrate Fuels and Lubricants businesses in business performance reports
- Prepare Country Operational/Financial insights and forecasts for International Products Leadership Teams
- Prepare and standardize reports/dashboards used in Monthly Business Reviews for International Products Leadership Teams
- Implement and maintain data integrity of applicable Business Performance Management systems and take charge of account planning for the country
- Track Key Leading Indicator Performance for the country and highlight opportunities
- Perform analysis on customer profitability and make recommendations to improve profitability
- Support business forecasting and other business/JV support and reporting activities
- Provide decision support on country initiatives and strategic studies
- Lead and/or support projects and activities as and when required
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Economics, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Experienced financial analyst or business analyst with understanding of financial statements and sales channel business drivers with at least 7 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Business acumen, with the ability to shape measurement of key performance drivers
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle large volume of data and work under rigorous deadlines
- Team player with strong drive for continuous improvement and results
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with different teams
- Effective communication skills, ability to align & influence key stakeholders
- Proficient in using systems (such as SAP, Essbase), with strong proficiency in spreadsheets, financial models and digital dashboards in data analysis and business performance reporting
- Experience in Corporate group reporting and/or Downstream Fuels and Lubricants business would be advantageous
Additional Job Description ( for Internal Candidates only):
Before applying for this position, you must inform your direct Supervisor and seek their approval and support of your application. Once you submit your application, your Chevron supervisor will receive a system generated notification.
Please note in general, for Career Ladder position, successful candidate will be moved into the job laterally at the same Functional Level/PSG.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.