Software engineers will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining a high-quality software to meet business and customer needs.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Participates in and supports the implementation, development, enhancements and modifications of software source code and scripts related to Back-End Banking Applications.
- Debugs, troubleshoots, and isolates software problems as well as offering strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identifying issues for future development.
- Develops and tests assigned software areas following R&D development processes.
- Ensures high-quality software deliverables by leveraging automation and tooling best practices.
- Bachelors in computer science, information technology, engineering , or any equivalent field.
- Knowledge of current best practices of web application development using HTML and CSS
- Experience in Banking & Financial Services and Associated Back-End Applications