Canon Medical Systems, provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. Canon works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. Canon Medical helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Canon Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Canon Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
To strengthen our team and support our customers, sales organizations and partners throughout Turkey we are searching for a Product Manager to join our Marketing Team in the İstanbul Head Office of Canon Medical Systems Turkey.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions to increase the number of Canon users with high customer satisfaction through product excellence.
Primary Job Objectives
- Proven work experience as product specialist
- Working knowledge of the specific technology relevant to both the particular focus area and to a customer service environment.
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (word, excel, etc.)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Teamwork oriented with good communication skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Aims to have a career in related department.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent training, verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent discipline / Electronics, Biomedical Engineering or Medical Engineering degrees are a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
• The specialist is individually responsible for delivering technical solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise.
• To support sales activities. Presentation, technical specification, competitor information etc. to prepare.
• Checking the technical specifications before the tender, ensuring that an addendum is requested, when necessary, in case of non-compliant items.
• To control the technical specification responses made during the tender preparation.
• To determine the competitor companies and their models that comply with the technical specifications before the tender.
• To ensure that an addendum is requested in case of non-compliant items before the tender.
• Making competitor analysis.
• Perform upgrades and new option sales to existing systems.
• Provide technical support to the sales and marketing teams
• Use customer feedback to identify new opportunities and unmet needs in relation to new product proposals and product modifications
• Assist Sales and Marketing Department for imaging systems team by carrying out operational tasks and following up daily business process.
• Know company rules and fully comply with them during all professional work.
• Years of Experience:
3 - 5 years of experience
• Level of Education:
Bachelor’s (Graduate), Master’s (Student), Master’s (Graduate), Doctorate (Student), Doctorate (Graduate)
• Military Status:
• Driving License: