BtcTurk’s brand and value
• BtcTurk, which introduced Turkey to Bitcoin on 1 July 2013, operates at international standards in order protect the assets of its users using its expert team, infrastructure and financial power. It has done so for nine years in a 13-year-old industry.
• BtcTurk is the head of Brink, an international organisation that supports software developers working to develop the Bitcoin protocol, in turn contributing to the development of Bitcoin.
• With nearly 5 million users and more than 800 employees, it aims to take its leading position in the sector one step further with future projects.
Flexible and inclusive working conditions
• At BtcTurk, you become part of a strong team, made up of the best.
• BtcTurk provides monthly contributions to improve Employee’s working space. It also provides private health insurance and a large meal card.
• BtcTurk operates with a decentralised model. You may work from anywhere, not only at a specific and single point.
• BtcTurk is powered by diversity. The BtcTurk team consists of professionals with different experiences, perspectives and skills.
• BtcTurk is proud to be an employer of equal opportunity. It welcomes all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or past military service.
Next generation self-service financial services
• Initiated by Bitcoin, the first and largest cryptocurrency, crypto assets and next generation finance are a rapidly developing sector and industry.
• BtcTurk is growing rapidly. It invites you to be a part of the new financial system, rooted in Bitcoin’s philosophy.
• Being part of the BtcTurk team provides a brilliant career opportunity. The company’s role in pioneering the sector, its paid-in capital, number of users and employees, agreements with institutions make it a recognised brand that is well known and influential.
What Responsibilities DevOps Engineer Takes?
- Provide a secure, high-scalable, and cost-effective cloud platform.
- Design, implement, and maintain infrastructure for applications.
- Build and maintain systems that will monitor application and the infrastructure.
- Installation, manage and monitor kubernetes clusters in cloud and onprem.
- Manage and improve automation tools for automatic code deployment (CI/CD).
- Develop and maintain automation tools for manual operational jobs.
- Working with security and software teams to improve security of projects.
- Solve problems and create solutions to prevent them from happening again.
What BtcTurk Expects from You?
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS/Debian) and its fundamentals.
- Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment, application performance monitoring, and alerting systems.(Azure DevOps is a plus)
- Experience with cloud platforms.( Azure is a plus)
- Scripting experience with at least one: Bash, GoLang, Python.
- Experience working with containerized workloads Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS, GKE.
- Experience with provision infrastructure as code: Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools: Newrelic, Zabbix, Prometheus, Alert Manager, Grafana.