QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree from Engineering, Business Administration or Economy Departments,
- MBA degree is an asset,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- 5 years of experience in Product or Project Management.
- Adding value to our organization,
- Competent in teamwork,
- Ability to discover and implement innovative approaches,
- Enthusiasm for learning,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
He / she will work in our Consumer Products Marketing Department and responsibilities will be:
- Managing product, price and promotion strategies of responsible product portfolio.
- Preparing short- and long-term product strategies and product plans.
- Tracking product range, price level and ongoing promotions of competitors, making needed analyses and counter actions.
- Determining new products with an acceptable price range which will increase our efficiency and penetration in market.
- Processing new product development plans in coordination with other departments and finalizing them on time.
- Executing the launch of new products in local and international markets in coordination with related departments.
- Follow-up of sales amount, revenue and gross margin for responsible product portfolio, and creating yearly, monthly financial plans for execution.
- Management of relations with Bridgestone Europe as partner company.
- Managing and evaluating periodically accurate # of SKUs
- Conducting activities to improve the performance of existing products and services.
- Conducting sell-out/sell-in campaigns to increase sales performance.
- Providing product information to support sales departments.