Join Blue.Cloud: a global leader in cloud solutions with an exceptional focus on innovation, customer service, and employee engagement.
Blue.Cloud is a digital transformation company that specializes solely in implementing leading cloud technologies and solutions for our clients which include Fortune 500 and Fortune 200 level companies as well as start-ups. As a cloud-only and cloud-forward transformation company, we help organizations to enable and speed their journey to the cloud.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process, and technology, we work with companies to understand their specific business needs to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions.
Cloud Data Engineer / Data Modeler
Strong Data Modeling background is a must -- with experience transforming logical models into physical database designs using best practices to ensure high data quality, reduce redundancy and optimize performance.
- Snowflake: Experience analyzing, architecting, designing, and developing cloud data solutions with Snowflake.
- Strong Python / PySpark & SQL knowledge and hands on experience.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with cloud services such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Optimize, update and maintain logical and physical data models, source to target mappings to support new and existing projects.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Experience in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including designing multi-phased implementation roadmaps
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a variety of datasets
- Deep experience with designing and deploying end-to-end solutions with a cloud platform's analytic services including storage, permissions, private cloud, database services, virtual machines, and parallel processing technologies
- Overall: Strong background in database administration/data warehousing concepts, ETL development, data modeling, metadata management, and data quality.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and the ability to effectively communicate design recommendations to a varied audience.