Join Blue.Cloud: a global leader in cloud solutions with an exceptional focus on innovation, customer service, and employee engagement.
Blue.Cloud is a digital transformation company that specializes solely in implementing leading cloud technologies and solutions for our clients which include Fortune 500 and Fortune 200 level companies as well as start-ups. As a cloud-only and cloud-forward transformation company, we help organizations to enable and speed their journey to the cloud.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process, and technology, we work with companies to understand their specific business needs to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial insurance (Property & Casualty) domain is required.
- Experience understanding the business processes and data flow across the Policy and Claims lifecycle.
- Must have strong SQL experience – writing queries to extract and manipulate data for data validation
- Strong Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables).
- Excellent communication/presentation skills for interactions with business teams as this role will have direct interface with business to understand their inputs and requirements.
- Understand the business processes and data flow across the Policy and Claims life cycle is must.
- Experience with Azure platform is a plus (Data Lake, Delta Lake, Data Factory, databricks).
- Team player, reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined
- Capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams.