Blockville is one of the industry leaders which creates the bridge between the gaming industry and NFT world where NFT collectors, investors, tech enthusiasts, and gamers meet. Our aim is to revolutionize the gaming industry by integrating cutting-edge technologies together to enrich the gaming experience while getting the most from blockchain technologies.
Blockville is looking for a talented unity developer to join its development team. As a unity developer, you will be part of planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to develop patches and create game updates.
To ensure success as a unity developer, you should have extensive experience working with the Unity game engine, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for details. A top-class Unity developer can visualize, design, and code games that speak directly to the target gamers.
- Working directly with the development team lead and senior developers to deliver the expected results.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Being part of the whole development cycle for our big ongoing game project.
- Transforming design ideas into functional game-plays.
- Planning and implementing gaming systems. Identifying and fixing code issues and game bottlenecks.
- Considering theme dynamics and game consistency.
- Ensuring results conform to high industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Being an excellent programmer.
- Absolute passion for playing and making games
- Experience using at least one of the best cloud service providers such as; AWS Amplify, Firebase, Play-fab, Unity Cloud Services, etc.
- Experience using version control systems.
- Having a variety of proven experiences in many unity project types, performance optimization, lighting, shader writing, authentication, data storage, user progress management, and multi-platform development (iOS, Android, WebGL, Standalone).
- Having proven experience being part of published and stable games.
- Having proven experience in creating 2D/3D games in Unity.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile development.
- Experienced in Unity profiler to inspect issues and performance.
- Deep understanding of game design, system design, game balancing, and game economies
- Experience in memory and space optimization.
We offer you;
- Global start-up environment with creative, dynamic teammates and collaborative culture.
- An elegant and comfortable office at Zorlu Center – the center of Istanbul’s transportation hub.
- Fresh snacks, happy hours, and team motivational events.
- Competitive salary package with meal allowance, transportation fee, private health insurance, etc.
- Continuous learning with mentorship, and coaching.