- Installing and maintaining the Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL database software.
- Responsible for ensuring database backups and restores to include scheduled testing and validation.
- Monitors and adjusts the database performance metrics contribute to processing, storage, and backup/recovery operations and capacity planning.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science
- More than 7 years working experience in ORACLE Database Administration
- Working knowledge of ODI (optinal but plus)
- 2 to 4 years working experience in NoSQL Database Administration
- Strong command of SQL, PL/SQL and relevant tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Unix shell scripting skills
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with Linux Server environments
- Experience with database technologies (MS SQL, PostgreSQL Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Following new technologies, open to learning
- Can adapt to intense and dynamic work tempo
- Responsible, proactive, compatible with teamwork
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure in a fast paced work environment
What We Offer:
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with new technologies
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Satisfying Bonus Payment System
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Group pension plan (After 6 months)