Beta Limited is:
- the lean startup studio where we build businesses out of digital products from zero to hero.
- where hacking, is the whole process of design, development, and execution for building a viable system; constitutes the superpower of our work.
- the squad of both in-house partners and indie hackers.
LET'S MAKE A GOOD JOB TOGETHER 🌟
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our development team, which is rapidly transforming the US market with attractively designed re-sale/re-commerce applications.
Are you up for taking a role within our brilliant minds and skilled professionals?
Do you see yourself influencing the future of reselling tools in one of the market's fastest-growing technology companies?
Let's work together to create the best web applications that tens of thousands of online sellers in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe enjoy.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- A strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies with scrum methods.
- Has an eye for good design - knows what good UX looks like
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Conduct customer discovery, market research and product benchmarking to identify customers un-solved needs, competitive positioning and market trends that will support your product strategy.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop plans for product development and product engagement.
- Maintain product backlog and form the product roadmap. Ensure that the roadmap stories delivers business value, fulfill goals and objectives, and meet stakeholder needs.
- Ensure that the design and development teams deliver the correct solution to the user.
- Execute user acceptance tests (Detailed tests are executed by QA team),
- Extract insights from data to suggest, create and implement A/B tests that drive improvements to the customers’ experience and increase conversion rates.
- Troubleshoot product issues and answer product questions - be the product "expert".
- Talks to users and turn learnings into features to continuously improve the product.
PERKS & BENEFITS 🎁
- Become a part of our journey and show the world how your work will make a change.
- Use the best practices of agile software development under the roof of a product studio.
- Competitive salary package in USD.
- Work remotely.