- The development of HTML, Responsive CSS, web applications, windows and web services
- The creation of new cshtml pages (and associated CSS/JS) from scratch; using semantic, accessible, performant mark-up which renders faithfully to the original designs (or gracefully degrades)
- Maintenance of existing sites and applications, implementing incremental changes as required by the business
- Share in peer code reviews with other developers
- Work with the team to evolve the technical strategy to ensure it stays relevant with new tools and approaches
- Front End Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience
- Excellent understanding of database design, algorithms, and data structures
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.