Hey Beaner! 👋
We are strategic People & Culture partner for start-ups.
At Bean, we work with fast-growing tech companies, partnering with early stage, venture-backed startups to multinational companies.
Our focus is always working as one-team approach with our partners and understanding their company culture and needs.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps & Platform Engineer to make things faster!
Who Our Recruitment Partner is?
They know that mobility can be done differently; smarter, cleaner and more social. Their e-scooters are 100% electric and emission-free. They charge them with green electricity generated by solar panels, which ensures cleaner air and less noise pollution. Their electric scooter sharing system is suitable for young and old, perfect for students, handy for entrepreneurs who want to be sure that they arrive fresh and on time at their appointment. And of course for anyone who wants to tour!
Are you tech-savvy and do you love tinkering? Do you want to make the world a little greener?
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating tools to simplify and automate complex workflows
- Managing and maintaining CI/CD environments
- Developing and maintaining custom software solutions based on company challenges
- Developing and maintaining existing cloud infrastructure with IaC principles
- Improving observability of existing systems
What You'll Bring
- Infrastructure as Code experience and everything as code mindset
- Solid experience with Cloud-Native Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good experience with Kubernetes and/or Serverless Technologies
- Experience designing patterns, system architecture and implementing best practices
- Experience at deploying, configuring and maintaining CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Product mindset and empathy to understand the developer experience
- Programming skills (or readiness to learn)