- Validate business and system requirements from Product Managers & Architects to transfer requirements into code.
- Develop services around data warehousing, big data, cloud computing.
- Participate in DevOps, continuous development and integration frameworks.
- Programming in Go high-level language.
- Work on deployment automation/configuration management with tools including but not limited Ansible or Azure Pipelines, Cloud Formation, Terraform following a DevOps model.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation of processes and source code is created and maintained.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, leaders, and customers throughout the organization.
- Participate in expert level troubleshooting and resolve bugs through root cause analysis, data and system investigation.
Requirements for a candidate
- Strong proficiency in the Go programming language for 3 years, with a solid understanding of its core concepts and idiomatic usage and the principles of writing concurrent code.
- Strong skills in code profiling and debugging.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex technical issues.
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Experience working with message brokers and a deep understanding of how they operate.
- Experience with external caching servers
- Advanced understanding of microservices architecture design principles
- Confident command of SQL databases and skills in working with them
- Experience with NATS JetStream
- Experience with other programming languages and technologies (e.g., PHP, Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus