Our Mission is to Simplify Life. We are looking to Simplify and automate complex decision-making for customer centric industries, like Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics, and commerce, that drive the world's economies and you have the chance to join the revolution. We are trying to solve huge challenges in today's enterprise that are directly impacting the employee and customer experience.
What can we promise you:
• You ll join a global family of awesome, passionate people that are working together to build a sustainable, scalable ecosystem committed to using logic to create a better experience.
• We want you to help us become better. You will be empowered to drive change and innovate.
• That we will invest in you. We will give you the opportunity to master your domain and drive excellence.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our digital services team. The Product Manager develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Main Job Responsibilities:
Consulting Strategy and Client Engagements:
• Gains a thorough understanding of customer and client needs, both existing and potential, and uses that knowledge to help deliver enterprise products that provide Avertra customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
• Translates business goals and end user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners.
• Identifies goals, metrics, and analytics to determine product value; continually making recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings.
• Conduct end user research to help identify user stories and help determine Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
• Partners with account manager to understand client needs and assists in the creation of business account plans.
• Monitors research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class.
• Ensure product is aligned with client, stakeholder and end-user priorities to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
• Documents, reviews and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met.
• Formulates, tests and refines assumptions and hypotheses through user research and testing.
• Creates, prioritizes and accepts user stories; incorporate them into release planning.
• Makes product decisions that drive value on a daily basis.
• Identifies pros, cons, issues, obstacles, dependencies and value associated with features and enhancements.
• Participates in standups, iteration planning sessions, product demos and retrospectives.
• Condenses complex technical concepts into non-technical language for stakeholders Team and People Management.
• Fosters collaboration with team members (Engineering, User Experience Designers, etc.) to drive value and collectively identify and resolve impediments.
• Acts as a proponent of modern software development practices.
• Advocates for the end user and stakeholder by empathizing with and understanding user needs and becoming the domain expert.
• Regularly works with the product team to continuously assess progress, disseminate lessons learned, and understand next steps.
• Manages cross functional team and stakeholder expectations to execute on product strategy; provides education to requestors to determine prioritization based on tangible benefits and/or user experience.
• Exhibit active listening, facilitate sessions, and clearly communicate at all levels (Executive Leadership Team, store associates, etc.) and in all formats the product's long term strategy which is used to prioritize short-term action.
• Product and Requirement Management
• Workshop/meeting facilitation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Familiarity with Waterfall, Agile or other Software Development methodologies
• High Integrity
• Solid Work Ethic
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong Time Management skills
BS in one the following ; Communications, Marketing, Economics, Public relations, Statistics, Advertising Management or Business
At least 8 years of experience in the same field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with healthcare industry
• Ability to work with remote team
• Ability to manage tough clients and stakeholder
• Product Management
• People Management
• Understanding the Customer
• Product Development
• Requirements Analysis
• Competitive Analysis
• Sales Planning
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO)
• Healthcare industry experience with payers, third-party administrators, benefits consultants, or healthcare IT preferred.
• Agile certifications
• Black Belt Six Sigma
Depending on project commitments