🎯 Join us, learn from us, teach us. Let’s make a difference, together!
ATP is touching the lives of millions every day, perhaps yours as well! Whether you are trading stocks on your mobile device, placing an order for a burger at a restaurant or waiting for delivery to arrive you may be interfacing with one of our software solutions, without even realizing it.
Working at ATP, you will touch people’s lives and contribute to a more productive and sustainable future. As a team, we define our values with the words “team spirit”, “people centricity”, “innovation” and “sustainability”. We challenge new members joining our team not only to learn from us, but also to teach us and make a difference together.
ATP (Ata Technology Platforms), is one of the leading providers of enterprise class IT platforms and services for mission critical applications. Having gone public in June 2021 (Borsa Istanbul: ATATP), we are expanding our business in Turkey, China, Asia Pacific and the EMEA region. As a multinational company, we differentiate ourselves with innovative technologies, exclusive team of talents and strategically focused brands.
Execution of our strategy is carried out with an organization that consists of 5 major brands;
· Tradesoft, develops software solutions for brokerage firms, fund/portfolio management companies and other financial institutions. Our state-of-the-art trading system handles over 5.000 transactions every second and our systems currently account for 50% of the trading volume of Istanbul stock exchange among competitive systems used by brokerage firms.
· Zenia, enterprise POS (point-of-sale), restaurant management, and multi-channel order management and delivery solutions are currently used by quick service restaurants at over 2,800 locations globally. We have proudly delivered over 350 million orders and still counting.
· Konuk Agırlama, is focused on putting new technology ideas for restaurants into practice. We operate two of the most attractive quick service restaurants in the world at Istanbul’s newest gastronomy and attraction center Galataport, welcoming over 30.000 guests monthly.
· ATP Digital, is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions to mid-to-large size companies, with technical know-how and industrial expertise that have resulted in over 540 successful projects.
· ATP GSYO, our corporate venture capital arm, invests in and supports technology startups with commercially viable solutions that have strategic importance to ATP and global sales potential. ATP GSYO has recently invested in AtaExpress embodying the digital delivery application TiklaGelsin and the delivery service platform Fiyuu.
· ATP GreenX, is a global market place for sustainable energy products with state-of-the-art technology. We create real value by connecting producers and consumers of green energy over a simple to use platform. ATP GreenX builds a global Green Energy Market for companies and individuals to trade, and contribute to the digital transformation journey towards a sustainable ecosystem
We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our company as a Product Manager. As a Product Manager, you will need to have experience in product management, technical skills (nice to have), and domain expertise (nice to have). We are looking for someone who can understand growth and evaluate market-focused opportunities, while also possessing collaborative skills, dedication, the ability to say no, uncover customer needs, take ownership of products, and assume responsibility. Excellent communication, adaptability, stakeholder management, conflict resolution, and documentation of outcomes are essential.
✍️ What You’ll Bring?
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or relevant departments,
- At least 7 years experience,
- Understanding of product software architecture and constraints
- Ability to understand growth and evaluate market-focused opportunities
- Social skills including a collaborative approach, dedication, the ability to say no, uncovering customer needs, product ownership, and assuming responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Ability to establish organized and clear relationships with stakeholders
- Conflict resolution and documentation of outcomes
- Customer interaction, design, feature prioritization, marketing knowledge, pricing, success metrics, relationship management, self-awareness, self-management, and social awareness
👩💻 What You’ll Be Doing?
- Product prototyping using tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, LucidChart
- Establish effective communication with all stakeholders through platforms like Slack, Discord, etc.
- Conduct regular customer meetings to gather critical feedback on product features
- Efficiently manage and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly work plans
- Daily scrum meetings with the technical team
- Routine design checks with the UX team and providing feedback
- Update and present product roadmap to management
- Demonstrate and explain completed products to the sales team
- Collaborate with the sales team to discuss and, if necessary, revise product pricing models
- Conduct up-to-date market research in the markets where the product is sold (market insights)
- Maintain an updated SWOT analysis and present it to relevant stakeholders
- Translate digital marketing outputs into meaningful insights and develop a product action plan (using tools like Google Analytics)
Touch Your Career; Get in Touch with ATP!
“6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesinden doğan haklarınıza ve bu konudaki detaylı bilgiye https://www.atp.com.tr/kvkk/ adresinde yer alan aydınlatma metnimizden ulaşabilirsiniz.”