Asyaport is a joint venture between Global Terminal Limited (GTL ), terminal investment company of MSC, and the Turkish Soyuer family located in Barbaros / Tekirdağ. Asyaport commenced operations in 8th of July 2015. Asyaport S.A. is a company within the MSC Group.
You can also look into our website; https://www.asyaport.com/en-US.
Asyaport which is the first Transhipment Container Terminal ( Hub Port ) of Türkiye having a draft up to 18 m, 2000 m total quay length in the position of a world-scale port with its capacity up to 2.5 million TEU. Asyaport, developing as a logistic center, will provide significant contribution to business life of Tekirdağ with 1200 direct employment.Asyaport A.Ş. is a company of MSC Group.
We are looking for a "Business Analyst" who can work with us; in Tekirdağ Office of our "Asyaport S.A." company.
What does a Business Analyst do?
· To analyze business requirements within the system development context, ERP & the operational applications; and pass along the information to software development team,
. To be the only point of contact between the project teams of software supplier companies and the Asyaport Project Team, which will take part in the implementation processes of all software projects.
· To conduct software testing processes and coordinate with the key users,
· To prepare technical and user documents for software projects.
. To manage business intelligence and corporate reporting projects.
. To be be assigned as a Business Analyst in the global or large scalesd software projects,
We are looking for candidates with these competencies and technical knowledge;
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Technology Management, Engineering or related fields,
· Good verbal and written skills in English,
· Good command of MS Office tools and SQL,
· Knowledgeable in data analytics,
· Strong desire to take the responsibility and use initiative,
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively,
· Planning and coordination skills,
· Ability to work systematically and attentive,
· Strong analytical thinking skills,
· Great team player and dynamic,
· Eager to work flexibly with intense working hours,
· Residing / Being able to reside in the Tekirdağ.