Who We Are?
Assistbox is a technology company focused on video calling technologies and developed its own video call infrastructure. Since 2018, we have been serving more than 70 large-scale institutions from different industries, mainly finance, insurance, retail and telecom. We are at the stage of globalization. In addition to the achievements we provide to institutions and service recipients, we also contribute to the fight against climate change by reducing their carbon footprint. If you want to take part in an extraordinary project and take part in the story of Assistbox, which is taking firm steps towards becoming a global brand, we are waiting for your application.
What We Provide?
- No obligation come to the office
- Opportunity to work with different sectors and gain perspective
- A friendly working environment where you can share your ideas
- Opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team
- You will be part of a great technology team that will support you for development and learn
- Identify and analyze business requirements in line with company goals
- Determine and improve workflows
- Define, improve, and optimize business processes
- Propose technical solutions to meet customer demands and needs
- Collaborate on the development of software and systems for functional requirements
- Work with other departments requiring support for project management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering
- 3+ years experience in Business Analyst
- Fluent in English
- Analyze and document new customer requests for product approval
- Being knowledgeable about software development and project management tools such as workflow diagrams, algorithm design, UML, use cases, and so on
- Supporting the project management process
- Strong understanding of business analysis
- Project management skills
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of technical terminology