The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Collaborate with designers and other stakeholders to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites and applications.
- Develop and testing web applications and websites for optimal performance, ensuring they are functional across a range of browsers and devices.
- Integrate third-party tools and APIs into web applications as needed.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest web development technologies and techniques, and continually improving their skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Arabic is a must