We are looking for IT Business Analyst to join our IT team.
This is your entry into a growing career path in Arval world.
IT Business Analyst is focusing on customer experience, reflecting the discipline of data-based decision making to business life, following up-to-date technologies.
He/she will work on
•Core Fleet Management system / ERP,
•Billing & invoicing platforms,
•Corporate / Commercial Products Management
•MyArval Portal /Mobile
- Analyzing business requirements, processes and investigating areas for improvements and simplifications in-line with business strategy and IT strategy/roadmap,
- Ensuring clear communication between business stakeholders and IT teams
- Communicating with suppliers, vendors, and internal resources to supply regular status reports/presentation and updates to business teams including achievements, plan, risks & issues and mitigation actions.
- Leading small/mid local projects or take input from regional project leads and appropriately and accurately apply comments/feedbacks.
- Coordinating and leading regular follow-up/alignment meetings with business
- Troubleshooting issues reported by clients, identify their root causes and find solutions
- Coordination the wishes and change management processes
- Asisting on day-to-day administrative tasks
- Researching, identifying, and providing best-fit solutions to meet and exceed expectations of business units in corporate sales channels operations,
- Input process model and rule changes into Business Process Management Systems (BPMSs) and other Business Process Management Tools (BPMTs).,
- Performing and coordinating functional tests to confirm solution design before delivering outputs to business units,
- Ensuring appropriate use of IT project management tools, governance, processes, policies, and methodologies,
Education and experience
- Graduated from the 4-year quantitative discipline (Computer Engineering, Electrical - Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics Engineering are preferred)
- Min 2 year of experience working as IT Business Analyst
- Experience working with multiple functions in a multicultural environment is an asset,
- Ideally, experience of operational leasing or fleet management in the automotive industry,
- Foreign languages: fluent in English. French is an asset.
- Formal business analyst skills with a working knowledge of agile methodology
- Knowledge of IT technologies and concepts (Software Development Technology and processes, integration methods, Relational Database and Modeling, Application Architecture)
- Experienced in SQL.
- Strong project management skills,
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Process improvement experience, especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution.
- Hands-on experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Powerful communication and analyzing skills,
- Analytical thinking, good synthesis and presentation skills,
- Efficiency and continuous improvement mindset,
- Time Management,
- Working Under Pressure,
- Training and coaching
About TEB Arval
Arval specializes in full service vehicle leasing and new mobility solutions, leasing 1.5 million vehicles globally. Arval is a founding member of the Element-Arval Global Alliance, a worldwide leader in the fleet management industry, with 3 million vehicles in 50 countries. Arval was founded in 1989 and is fully owned by BNP Paribas.
TEB Arval established in 2007 in Turkey, as a TEB and BNP Paribas Group Company. Making use of the expertise of Arval, TEB Arval provides operational leasing and fleet management solutions to organizations with more than 17,000 vehicles in Turkey.
Smart Working is the new working model developed by BNP Paribas and Arval Group to adapt the changing world and business needs. With this more efficent working model, our team members gain flexibility, where we work 3 days from office and 2 days from home, on weekly basis.