Are you Business Analyst who excels in gathering facts and analyzing data? Do you enjoy supporting a team and satisfying clients?
If so, we want you to consider joining our Arthur D. Little team!
We are looking for talented individuals to fill Business Analyst positions in our Dubai, Riyadh, and Bahrain offices.
The Business Analyst’s role includes :
- Extracting key messages from your research in a clear and concise way
- Assisting the team in building presentations and reports
- Providing input in client meetings regarding own work
- Interact with customers during workshops and interviews
Next to that, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the office by taking on a role in the internal office organization.
You will have just finished university or already have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position. You have an excellent academic track record, preferably in engineering, science, finance, economics or law, with potentially an MBA as additional asset.
As a future business analyst, you :
- Possess the necessary analytical skills
- Have a good sense of professionalism, making you a credible partner in the eyes of the client
- Have the right interpersonal skills to be an effective part of our case teams - adapting yourself rapidly to the diverse environments you will be exposed to