Every moment is a development opportunity. Our dreams are the starting point of the future. Our route is the future of the world.
At Arçelik, a trusted lifestyle solutions provider to the digital household, we are all for changing the world for better. We treat life of nature with respect. The starting point of our technology is sustainable development. We believe the diversity of our people is the driving force of our innovative culture. Each of our employees is unique and the quality of our products and services begin with the quality of our people. Our more than 40.000 employees around the world give power to our future.
Apply and let’s grow, respect, lead together
Discover world of opportunities of Arçelik Global's customer care processes as a business analyst working shoulder to shoulder with skillful developers and amazing business teams.
What awaits you in this role?
Arçelik is looking for a Lead After Sales Business Analyst who will work for Information Technologies Directorate.
- Determining customers' needs and desires and translating business requirements into user stories with precise and accurate criteria of acceptance,
- Researching, identifying and providing best-fit solutions to meet and exceed expectations of business units in customer care departments,
- Managing the relationship with stakeholders, vendors and providers within the integration process,
- Performing and coordinating functional tests to confirm solution design before delivering outputs to business units,
- Ensuring appropriate use of IT project management tools, governance, processes, policies and methodologies,
- Tracking project, vendor and team’s performance and give relevant feedback.
- Coordinating operational, maintenance and development teams for customer care projects to get perfect outputs.
The position is located in İstanbul, Sütlüce.
How do we describe the perfect match?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering departments (Master Degree plus),
- A minimum of 5 years experience in related field.
- Having knowledge in Customer Care operations (Field Service Management, Customer Communication Center, Spare Part, ... etc. ),
- Having experience in CRM Service processes design is a plus,
- Having practiced "agile" project management and familiar with the agile framework,
- Having the desire to work with different cultures with Arçelik’s global partners and subsidiaries on different geographies,
- Strong knowledge of customer relationship management,
- General knowledge of software development processes,
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools Suite (Jira, Confluence) is a plus,
- Having Salesforce CRM Service, Oracle TOA, MuleSoft and Microsoft (O365, .NET Framework, MsSQL) knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
- Having Business Analysis Certificate is preferable,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding the needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status or political opinion
By being one of the “People of Arçelik”;
- You can benefit from the perks of our hybrid working model and enjoy being part of an agile team.
- You’ll be a part of our “going global journey”.
- We will support you with the most appealing personal development opportunities to keep up your full potential. While at the same time, develop your skills and competencies for future technologies.
- Enjoy our high-quality home appliances with your employee discount.
- While working remotely, we got your back! We support you with portable modem and internet connection.
- Get the advantage of shopping and eating at discounted prices in various places using the Koç Ailem card.
- You will be able to enjoy the nature and the services in Koç Korusu. (KTSK)
- Chill out coffee places to pamper yourself at the office.
- Pick, choose and combine your side benefits with Flextra.
- You’ll get a chance to bring out the leader in you while working at the leading trusted lifestyle solutions provider.