We are looking for DevOps Engineers.
About the Company
arabam.com, the leading auto classifieds marketplace of Turkey, was established in 2000 and joined the iLab Holding family in 2016.
The arabam.com team, working with the mission to make buying and selling vehicles from the Internet much more reliable, easier and more comfortable, aims to improve the users experience with new functions continuously.
Those who want to sell their car or who want to buy a car can make transactions anytime, anywhere.
- 7 million users per month,
- Over 200 million page views,
- 7000+ car dealer members,
- 6 million individual members,
- 92% mobile traffic.
- Stay open to learn and be a great team player with good communication skills (not a super star),
- Be a lifelong learner and take responsibility,
- Able to analyze and implement solutions to presented problems while satisfying the user’s needs,
- Have strong problem-solving skills,
- Have ability to multi-task and prioritize work as necessary,
- Enjoy collaboration with a team to successfully complete projects,
- Working with cross functional teams,
- Experience in a startup is a plus.
- MS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or a relevant field,
- 3+ years of relevant work experience,
- Hands-on experience with Unix/linux systems and security patching,
- Knowledge of containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes,
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins and Gitlab,
- Deep understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP,
- Familiarity with monitoring and log management frameworks (Prometheus, Sentry, Jaeger etc)
- Experience with RDBMS (such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL) (You don’t have to be great every one of them but you will)
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB Spark, Apache Druid (You don’t have to be great every one of them but you will),
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Automate the deployment and delivery of applications using CI/CD pipelines,
- Ensure high availability and scalability of systems through the use of load balancing, auto-scaling, and redundancy,
- Monitor and optimize performance of systems to ensure reliability and prevent outages,
- Automating daily tasks,
- nstall and maintain on premise kubernetes clusters
- Create and configure cloud based or on-prem environments and services
- Collaborate and work closely with business partners, developers, architects and product owners throughout the globe and entire solution lifecycle
- Research new technologies and develop potential scenarios that build on and enhance the existing landscapeBig Plus- Ansible and Terraform automation tools
- We continue to work remotely due to a pandemic since March 2020,
- The development team is consisting of people who are collaborative, sincere, talented and willing to learn and share new things,
- We are a rapidly growing company, this means a lot of opportunities,
- We support developers to improve their skills, the candidate will have access to online learning courses,
- We encourage developers to test and implement cutting edge technologies,
- We have a medium publication that you can have a look: medium-arabamlabs.
arabam.com olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen aşağıdaki linkte yer alan Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu Çerçevesinde Aydınlatma Metnimizi inceleyiniz. https://www.arabam.com/kisisel-bilgilerin-korunmasi
Please check the below link to see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data. https://www.arabam.com/kisisel-bilgilerin-korunmasi
Gönderdiğiniz kişisel veriler, gizlilik politikamıza uygun olarak işlenecektir.