Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Review test cases and requirements to ensure comprehensive coverage of all scenarios.
- Identify missing test cases and work with the testing team to create them.
- Ensure negative scenarios are thoroughly covered in test cases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure requirements are accurately reflected in test cases.
- Document and track all review findings and ensure they are addressed in future .
- Continuously monitor and report on the status of test case coverage and requirements verification.
- Develop test cases repositories.
- Proficiency in working with large amounts of data.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering, CIS from a recognized University.
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Quality Control.
- Experience in Digital Products or Services Development (Mobile or Web).
- Experience with Banking or Financial products.
- Proven experience in reviewing test cases and verifying requirements
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify missing test cases
- Ability to understand and interpret complex requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and quality assurance processes