We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team in Sultanbeyli, Istanbul, Turkey. In this role you will be in charge of embedded software development for MCU based real-time multi-sensor systems.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience,
· Experience in Embedded C/C++,
· Proven hands-on experience with ARM-based microcontrollers,
· Knowledge in RS485, RS232, I2C, SPI, UART, USB communication interfaces,
· Experience in motor control algorithms,
· Good knowledge of ADC, Timer, DMA peripherals and interrupts,
· Experience in Bluetooth / Wi-Fi chips such as ESP32,
· Knowledge of hardware and its design,
· Willing to learn and self-improvement,
· Willing to work in multi-disciplinary environment,
· Proficiency in English.
· Developing and debugging present designs,
· Testing and documentation of solutions,
· Researching the technical feasibility of proposals for improvement.