Anatolia is a leading industry player in the field of ceramic, tile and natural stone products, which was founded in Canada, 1995. Anatolia is leading brand and supplier to some of the largest distributors and national DIY chains throughout the United States and Canada. Headquartered in Toronto; continues to grow globally with a corporate perspective based on passion, dedication and excellence.
Anatolia has been operating in Aliaga, Izmir, Turkey since August, 2017 in its 40,000-square meter Distribution Centre. This facility serves the North American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets. Anatolia won the title of "Best Supplier Partner" of 2021 in the United States. Anatolia aims to break new ground in Turkey and in the world with its up-to-date technology production facility, which will start production in 2022, with a closed area of 200,000 m².
Anatolia; is looking for SAP SD Business Analyst teammate who can contribute to the company's values and provide quality service to our internal and external stakeholders. With this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our culture based on innovation, passion and excellence, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, talent is rewarded and diversity is respected.
What you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of working experience as a SAP Functional Analyst in SD - Sales & Distribution Module
- Knowledge in ABAP is preferred
- Effective collaboration skills, showing flexibility to different perspectives
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Strong Functional Knowledge in SAP SD Module, including Pricing, Customer Master, Material Master, Logistic Execution & Inventory Management as needed for Solution Design, Configuration, Development & Support OTC, S/4 HANA
- Techno-functional Knowledge & Cross-Functional Knowledge - such as ABAP, EDI, BAPI's, Knowledge in MM, PP, FI, WM, etc. is a plus.
As a SAP SD Business Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Identify business requirements, analyze and document as-is process and interfaces, discover process gaps, design to-be SAP processes in collaboration with business resources
- Collaborate closely with business end users and leaders to elaborate requirements and design which addresses specific business challenges
- Giving support and solutioning for sub-project areas within specified module
- Work closely with the SAP consultants and technical team to ensure ABAP developments are executed in a timely manner and appropriate quality
- Supervising SAP consultants and technical teams in order to ensure the planned activities are performed in expected quality, time and cost
- Conduct execution and implementation of the processes in SAP through testing, customizing and training
- Manage IT service desk for SAP requests and incidents