Are you the One we're looking for? Join us to be part of a better journey for everyone!
At Amadeus we’re powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you!
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Amadeus is a leading provider of IT solutions for the global travel industry.
Payment R&D division is an organization of 400 people, part of Travel Unit (TRU), and spread between Nice, Dallas, Madrid, Istanbul and Bangalore. The division is responsible for developing and operating the Payment Platform.
The Amadeus Payment Platform is positioned at the crossroads between technology, travel, payment and security. The platform processes millions of payments every day through credit card networks, payment service providers (PSP), acquiring banks or alternative methods of payment providers (e.g. PayPal). It provides a complete and modular ecosystem of payment solutions, helping our customers to protect revenues, increase sales and reduce payment costs. All solutions are fully integrated into the travel booking flow, leading to a better customer experience, more efficient chargeback management and enriched back office reporting.
In this role, you’ll find a chance to:
- Work with Product Management and customers to develop a product vision
- Foster innovation by initiating brainstorming sessions, putting in place processes and methodologies around innovation, and by working with transversal innovation teams
- Organize and facilitate design sessions and focus groups with internal and external stakeholders such as product managers, customers, subject matter experts, front-end developers and end users
- Have a good level of exposure and visibility by speaking at internal and external specialized conferences and events
- Develop UX processes, methods, tools and frameworks
- Recommend processes, product and/or service improvements based on understanding and anticipation of internal and external business challenges
- With the support of the ResearchOps expert, define, conduct and analyze user research (exploratory or evaluative)
- Based on research findings, generate together personas and experience maps (empathy maps, customer journey, a day in a life of, etc.) with target users and internal stakeholders
About Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer as well as a strong knowledge on tools and techniques
- Experience in UX research is a plus
- Natural problem solver with creativity and good communication
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and you can work collaboratively and productively and as well as independently
- Having portfolio showcasing your work is expected
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive and extensive benefits
- International and diverse working environment
- To work in an industry that impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
- Chance to lead innovation in travel industry
- Learning and development opportunities
- A well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office, hybrid model
The application process takes a few minutes to complete. You'll need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.