All are welcome to Open Recruitment Day at Rashid Alzayani Majlis in Muharraq on 24th May from 10 AM to 4 PM. This position is open for residents of Bahrain only. We don't conduct online interviews.
What is the main purpose of the job?
To delight customers by defining and managing execution (via franchisors and local team) of the Costa product strategy with products, SOP’s and marketing collateral that deliver the KPI targets whilst meeting consumer needs, enhancing the brand and complying to Costa technical global standards.
What are the main key tasks & activities?
- STRATEGIC PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- INNOVATION & PRODUCT PIPELINE
- PRODUCT CALENDAR & CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
- BEVERAGE SUPPORT
- PRODUCT OPERATIONS
- REGIONAL SUPPLY
- PRODUCT & PEOPLE RESOURCE
- SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- REGION BRAND SUPPORT TEAM
Specifics, With Whom/ What
- Dapt Local product strategy, aligned with the Costa regional product strategy.
- Execute world class product adaptation and extension which adds value to business’s, delights customers and keeps Costa at the forefront of the sector.
- Represent local (customer and brand) requirements within the central brand food and beverage development agenda.
- Conduit best NPD practice to and from the mena regionTarget customer need states by understanding and delivering against brand consumer insights.
- Define, own, and manage execution of regional product calendar based on the consumer insights and consumer research outputs.
What’s the end result?
- Clearly defined and compelling product strategy.
- Costa famous for iconic products which create constant interest and drive sales.
- Clearly defined exciting and compelling product calendar/s in place across all markets.
- Calendars/product/activity tailored to market specific customer needs/objectives as required.
- Franchise Partner fully aligned and leading development and execution of a market beating product range.
- Food Safe compliance at all times – measured by 3rd party audit.
- Continuous review and refreshing of the range to ensure Costa has the leading product proposition in the sector.
- Beverage product range and NPD tailored to meet customer needs and delight customers in each market.
- Consistently great product availability, display and presentation in all stores.
- Robust, documented regional supply strategy.
- Where used, regional supply of consistently high quality and reliability.
1. Good level of understanding of current food legislation and health and safety regulations.
2. Good level of knowledge and understanding of retail/hospitality proposition – creating menu assortment, product specification, food presentation and display, category management.
3. Good level of understanding of how to deliver effective execution and innovation in a multi-site branded environment.
4. Good level of understanding of current out-of-home consumption trends, best practices and operating models.
Experience: Min. 5 years as Chef
Don't miss the chance of being a part of Zayani Foods, a subsidiary of Alzayani Investments Group.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application Deadline: 24/05/2023