We are looking for a Business Analyst. If you are bright, self-learner, passionate about innovative technologies, and have excellent interpersonal skills – we are the right team for you!
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Fundamental knowledge of and practical experience with various business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities, and activities;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies;
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: Solution Requirements, backlog items in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria, and use cases;
- Experience in modeling via BPMN, ERD, state, and scope modeling techniques; Experience in presale/discovery activities;
- Good organization skills;
- Good communication skills, and the ability to talk with technical, and non-technical resources, as well as management;
- Problem-solving skills to support the team and client; Be flexible to change and adapt to client and team needs.
- Elicit requirements and interact with client stakeholders, from high-level vision and business requirements to low-level functional/non-functional requirements. Define problem statements, assumptions, and constraints of the solution
- Analyze and critically verify feature requests from the stakeholders, define required changes, and verify with the product owner;
- Control project scope and maintenance backlog. Closely work with Project Manager on planning activities
- Coordinate and lead BA meetings (grooming, planning, demos, etc.)
- Support product development starting from project overview and roadmap till the support stage of the project.
- Keep solution requirements documentation up-to-date and maintain project Wiki;
- Drive elicitation process and discovery phases as a BA for new projects